Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Final Countdown

With finals coming up I tend to get in this mode where I'm absolutely crazy. (Crazier than usual) Projects that I have waited until the last minute to do, exams to cram for, and a poor husband that deals with my crazy anxiety bi-polar moodiness. Please bless the next few weeks go by as fast as possible so its over, but as slow as possible so I can get everything done. Haha, see? I'm nuts. 

But with that here are 5 things that make me so happy right now:

1- Cuddles with the husband (I married the best cuddle-r in the world)

2- Wearing makeup on the one day I actually get ready so I feel like I'm not the most hideous thing on the planet.

3- Brunch at Sundance. Best food ever.

4-Spring (when it's actually spring, PLEASE COME BACK)

5- & this



1 comment: