Thursday, May 2, 2013

Lyfe

I want more things to write about. So I am copying Meggie & doing this.  I'm just not that creative, & I can't really teach you about anything. So i'm going to skip day 2 and use day 1 instead. 

I was born on Dec, 2nd 1991. My mom has blonde hair and blue eyes and is funny and beautiful. My dad was handsome and had dark black hair. He passed away when I was six months old from a rare type of lung cancer. It was just my Mom, my older brother, and I. My mom met Daddy Dan. He's got the greatest mustache and the biggest heart. They had my 3 younger siblings who are the greatest. I went to elementary school, and liked it. Barney was my favorite, and I had both my front teeth missing at one point. I went to Junior High, and hated it. I was awkward and mean and puberty did not suit me well. I went to High school and liked it. Dating and Boys and Friends and Clothes were what it mostly consisted of. Graduation came. I received 2 amazing scholarships to UVU, so I moved and went to school for a semester. Then bad choices were made and I chose to give up many great opportunites. & for more than a year of my life I was a completely different person. A lot of people were hurting for me, and I didn't care. Thankfully something happened & I was able to change. I didn't want to be that person anymore, so I wasn't. Pleasant Grove was my home again and I was surrounded by people that loved me again. Wilson came into my life. We were married on July 27th 2012. We love each other. 

& That's my life in a nutshell really.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are my daughter! So blessed! We sure love Wilson and think you two are the best. Love you!

    ReplyDelete