Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Faves


1/2/3/4/5

one- Moroccan Oil. This stuff is the bomb. I use it all year round but its especially good in the summer. My hair gets super dry and gross from all the swimming and heat, but not with this. After I shower I put some through my hair and it's all soft and magical. Da bomb, I'm telling you.

two- Caribbean Escape Candle by B&BW. Bath and Body works, oh how I love you. Meg got me addicted to their Candles. This one is my personal fave. It smells so good and sweet and delicious. & their having a sale so their 3 wick candles are only 12 bucks. So I bought a million. It's fine.

three- Fedora. Everytime I go into target I buy everything I don't need. Like this Fedora for example. I came to get cottage cheese- I walk out with hair products, shirts, a fedora, 2 candles, a pillow, and some gardening tools. I don't even have a garden.

four- Baby Lips. This one is an obvious one. Baby lips 4 lyfe. It has SPF and it makes your lips soft and supple. Oh yeah, supple.

five- Maxi Dress. Who doesn't like wearing something that feels like pajama's all day. I have a couple colors in this one because it's the best. You don't have to wear anything under it and it's super flattering.  (Also if you are tall, get the talls, I ordered the regulars and it was flood city.)


2 comments:

  1. Question about the Moroccan oil - how much do you put in your hair every time? And do you put it in the roots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lydia! I use about 2 pumps it's about a quarter size. I use it on the ends of my hair- if i put it in my roots my hair gets way too greasy!

      Delete