Friday, January 11, 2013

Summer, please.


With all this snow, it makes me want to have summer more and more. Don't get me wrong I like winter. Kind of. Sometimes.I just like leggings, boots and cardigans actually... So here are some summer awesomeness to make all this winter crap not as crappy.

1- Cute one peice- I'm needing one. 
2-Starfish Cuff- I want a cute seacreature on my arm.
3-Mint Bag- To carry around you're sunscreen and snacks and stuff.
4-MINT SANDALS- Steve Madden, oh yeah. I just can't wait to be able to wear sandals and paint my toe nails and not have to wear 5 pairs of socks.
5-Mint nailpolish- Mint is the summer color right? I apparently think so.
6-Coral Maxi-skirt- It's cute and bringht and maxi skirts look great on everyone. Usually.
7-Bright Pink Lipstick-I'm sick of lipstick colors that make me look 12 times paler than I really am.
8- Floral Top- I like flowers. And shirts with short sleeves. I think it's a good combo.

Also, I like this song.

1 comment: