Monday, February 25, 2013

Cabin FEVER!

This weekend Wilson & I were able to go with some friends to a cabin down in Green River. It was so fun to get away for a weekend. I'm really smart and I thought since we were going to a cabin I would be needing snow clothes. My mom was even kind enough to let me borrow her snow pants and new boots because of my hate for snow, I'm laking in the snow clothes department.. So we packed up my whole snow-proof getup so I would be nice and toasty at the cabin. I mean, if you are going to a CABIN, you are going to a place with snow and trees right? Wrong, my husband didn't let me know the cabin was down SOUTH, where there was no snow, and as you will see desert. So the snow clothes were sadly not broken out.






Also, Monday's are the worst.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha Wilson's fat face is hilarious. Benton does that in every picture & I want to slap him sometimes. But it's just too funny. Hope things are going well for you Lex!

    ReplyDelete