Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentimes


I hope everyone is having the best Valentines. I love Valentines. I love LOVE. 
Since Wilson works at a restaurant, we won't get to celebrate it together for very long. BUT, we did get to spend this morning together for a bit before he left.
I made Kneaders french toast. See?


It was delicious, and Wilson was happy because, "the best kind of breakfast is the one you don't have to wear pants to."
Yep.
I sure love him so much. Want to know why? You'll see.


-he takes me on motorcycle rides-
-he'll act like a goob with me-
-he makes me laugh all the time-
-he can pull off a kilt-
-he's so handsome-
-he likes being seen with me in public sometimes-
-he makes this face-
-and he makes the duck face-
-yep-
-he likes going on adventures-
-he makes me feel safe-
-he's dang sexaaaaaay-
-he likes me even though i'm a weirdo-
-because this happened-
-he's so thoughtful-
-he makes me feel beautiful-
-he makes me smile-
-he likes my bum-

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


3 comments:

  1. You guys are darling! I can't even handle it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are darling! love the cute heart strawberries with the french toast. love your blog!
    xo
    welltraveledwife.com

    ReplyDelete