Thursday, August 1, 2013

Obsessed

Things I have been obsessing over lately:
> quest bars (the most delicious guilt free yummy creations. Go get a million.)

> leopard print anything (this is a continued obsession, nothing new. I know its an old lady pattern. I'm 60 at heart.)


> neon workout gear (CAN YOU SEE ME?! that's why my gym clothes say. Wilson thinks its obnoxious. hehe.)


> Land Del Rey (Woman Crush. BWAHHH. She's perfecto. Her new song from The Great Gatsby is amaze.)


> Desperate Housewives. (My mom & I used to watch it when it was on TV back in the day. But since netflix is a thing Meg got me hooked and I've started it from the beginning again.)

> Online shopping (ie: Hautelook, GroopDealz, Very Jane. I want to buy all the things.)


> Lemon Ice
  • Juice from 2 lemons
  • 2-3 cups of Ice
  • 1 cup water
  • A couple packets of Stevia 
Blend that shiz up & Enjoy. It's DELISH.

1 comment: