Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Oh, hi. I didn't see you there.

OH WELL HI GUYS.
I'm a bad blogger.
Anyways...
School started. It's pretty great. I actually like my classes because i've started to finally get into everything for my Major. In case you didn't know I'm going into Elementary Education because I like little humans. It's super fun. I can't wait for it to just be over though.
(Also if you are struggling deciding on a major, it's okay, this is my 3rd time changing my major. HIGH FIVE!)
My little sister Hailey is doing the Miss Utah Teen USA pageant at the end of the month. I secretly have a weird obsession/love for pageants, don't judge me.
She's a hottie. 

I really want a puppy. Thank goodness people bring their own to work so I can cuddle them.
 Halloween is coming up. If I had children this is what I would dress them in.

 Babies are cute. Here's Meg holding a baby. It looks good on her right?
WELP, enough of my rambling.

3 comments: