Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Wilson's the best

Sunday was the mark of Wilson & I being married for 6 months. I know, I know. It's not a big deal, but it really has been the best 6 months of my life. Having Wilson in my life is the biggest blessings I could have ever had. He's so great to me everyday & he's really just the best. The past months have been such a growing period for both of us. I just feel so lucky to be able to wake up to him every morning. (Que the "awwww".)

He surprised me for Valentines/"6 month anniversary" with these beauties. Another great thing about him is that he really has the greatest taste.


Now that's enough mushy-lovey-dovey-ness.

4 comments:

  1. Um. Those are fantastic. And 6 months is a big deal. And your wedding picture is beautiful. Loving the cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major brownie points for your man.. those are stunning!!

    xoxo Jamie
    bnjsefcik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are too sweet. You're blog is adorable!!

      Delete